SHIPPING INFORMATION, HOT WEATHER POLICIES & UPS GROUND MAP
If Selecting UPS GROUND, use this map to figure out how many days your package will be in transit
STANDARD SHIPPING POLICIES
- Please note: If no one is available to sign for the package, UPS will leave it at the door. UPS will not leave packages if the driver feels uncomfortable or it is an apartment building.
- UPS delivers Monday through Friday, business days only. Please account for this when selecting shipping service. We may be able to change to USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail to ensure Saturday delivery, but this is not customary.
- We are not responsible for any packages delivered to recipients that are out of town, have moved, or if any part of the address are incorrect or missing. UPS charges a $14.00 fee for each incorrect or incomplete address (apt. # or suite # missing). We reserve the right to bill you for this fee. Please double check addresses.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to give refunds or credits for orders that are delayed in transit by our shipping carrier. We are sure you understand that once your package leaves our hands and is handed to our carrier, we are no longer held liable for any delays in transit, shipper errors, or delays due to weather conditions ("acts of god"). If the carrier makes a mistake and gives us a refund for the shipping costs, we will pass that on to you.
- If UPS states your product has been "delivered" and the address is correct, yet you still have not received it, please contact us within 24 hours so we may trace the package(s).
- Please try to ship to an address where someone is home to accept delivery. UPS will leave without signature to residential homes. They will not leave packages at apartment buildings, and signature is required. If your package is left without a signature with your permission, we will not reimburse for "missing" packages. Please let us know if you prefer a "signature required" service.
International Shipping: the receiver is responsible for all duties and taxes which will be collected at delivery. We will not refund for product or shipping cost for any order that is delayed, held or rejected by customs in the receiving country. We will not be held responsible for rejected orders in the receiving country. International shipping is done at the customer's risk.
SUMMER SHIPPING POLICIES: MAY 1 – SEPTEMBER 30
- If you are ordering any product OTHER THAN image/photo/logo cookies (such as hand crafted/decorated cookies, brownies),we will ship these items in an insulated cooler. There is a $7.00 flat fee for each cooler (which includes ice packs). One cooler is needed for each $250.00 of products.
- Orders that could melt in the hot weather are only shipped with arrival no later than Friday. We do not ship through the weekend. So, please plan ahead. Your order may be held to the following Monday, and your order could melt in a hot UPS warehouse over the weekend.
- Remember UPS does not have regular delivery on Saturday or Sunday; however, Saturday deliveries can be arranged for an additional fee.
- For all products OTHER THAN image/photo/logo cookies (such as hand crafted/decorated cookies, brownies), your order will be shipped UPS 2nd day air or Overnight Shipping if your normal UPS Ground transit time is 3 or more days.
- Please try to ship to an address where someone is there to accept delivery. We cannot be responsible if a package is left out all day in the heat. Business and home addresses are recommended when possible, as they tend to be early day deliveries and signatures are required.
- If you choose not to have a cooler added to your shipment, or if you choose 3 days or more shipping transit times, we are not responsible for any melted or damaged products.
- Our bakery has an extremely low rate of damage when shipping products. However, occasionally it does occur. Please inspect your order immediately when it arrives. If your product arrives damaged, please contact us immediately (within 24 hours). Please hold on to all packaging material including outer shipping carton. We might request you take a photo of the damage, including the outer shipping carton. This will help with our claim to our shipping company. We will arrange to refund or replace the damaged product ASAP at our discretion.
- Celebrate Safety, Inc. will not be responsible for information that is missing or incorrect on the web order confirmation or emailed invoice. Please review your order confirmation or invoice to be sure all the information is accurate (Shipping address, zip code, arrival date).
- Any error made by Celebrate Safety, Inc. will be eligible for replacement first if timing allows, then credit if replacement is not possible due to time constraints. We reserve the right to substitute ribbon colors if we run-out of a certain color. Please be assured, we will make sure the ribbon color we substitute matches the cookies appropriately.
- Celebrate Safety reserves the right to crop photos, edit text & text color to make the best possible image, we will contact you if we feel this is a drastic change. If you would prefer a photo set-up a certain way, please feel free to ask.
- All of our products are made by hand by our skilled bakers, pastry chefs, and decorators. Occasionally, there may be slight differences between the pictures of our products on our website and the product you receive. Our quality is second-to-none and we pay exceptional attention to detail. Our goal is to make our customers happy.
- All products prices and sizes are subject to change without notice. We try not to vary our prices and products too much, but sometimes there are price increases due to raw material increases. Thank you for your understanding.
- Payment for goods is to be pre-paid prior to your order shipping (unless other arrangements are made in advance). We accept VISA, MasterCard, and checks (must be received before order is placed).
- We reserve the right to hold orders if payment is not received in time. If your order is shipped without payment in advance, you are responsible for making good on that payment by updating us with a valid credit card or check. Failure to do so and to provide payment for received goods will result in a collection agency fee of $25.00.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICIES
- Celebrate Safety, Inc. reserves the right to charge a customer's card for the full amount of the order in the event that the order is cancelled greater than 24 hours after the order is placed.
- If the order is cancelled within 24 hours, customer may be responsible for all costs which may have been incurred prior to cancellation, including set-up charges.
- If you are unhappy with your order, please contact us. We will make every effort to replace your order within reason. If we do replace your order at no charge, we request you pay the shipping charges to return the incorrect or product you are unhappy with back to us. We do not refund shipping charges for mistakes; however, we will be happy to replace the product ASAP. Free samples are not eligible for refunds (shipping refunds). Please call us with any questions.